Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Be still my heart!!!

Goodness!!! The yard just emailed me a few pics of the boat as I've not been able to get over there to inspect her directly yet. Do you remember when you were a teenager and at the big school dance and the prettiest girl in the entire school was there and you wanted to ask her to dance but your palms were sweaty and you were nervous and in love? Or when you first met your wife and how wonderful she was and still is after all these years?? I JUST GOT THAT FEELING!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice. It looks like a brand new boat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie! I just now noticed your nice comments on the other posts and this one! Sorry for seeming to "ignore" you- it wasn't intentional!! Thanks for your kind words and encouragement! We are VERY excted!!!!

    ReplyDelete